The User Forum is a key annual event organised by the Enabling Grids for E-sciencE (EGEE) project. Held from 12 - 16 April 2010 in Uppsala, Sweden.
The forum provides an important opportunity to Scientific communities exploiting distributed infrastructure technologies, to present their work, discuss technology usage with colleagues, and learn about advances in middleware and application services.
A meeting was held at King's College, London, on 26th and 27th October 2009, between representatives of the following networks, infrastructure projects,
and planning initiatives working with digital technologies in the Arts and Humanities:
* arts-humanities.net (http://www.arts-humanities.net/)
* ADHO - Association of Digital Humanities Organisations
* CLARIN (http://www.clarin.eu/)
* centerNet (http://www.digitalhumanities.org/centernet/)
* DARIAH (http://www.dariah.eu/)
* NoC - Network of Expert Centres in Great Britain and Ireland
National e-Science Centre (NeSC)
£31,513 - £35,469 per annum
The ENROLLER project (Enhancing Repositories for Language and Literature Researchers) is a 2-year collaboration between the National e-Science Centre (NeSC), the University of Glasgow STELLA Project, the Newcastle Electronic Corpus of Tyneside English (NECTE) and the Scottish Language Dictionaries Limited (SLD), with other partners from commerce and higher education. The project is formally due to start on 1st June 2009 and will run to 31st May 2011.